By accessing the website, you agree to the terms of this policy.
1. We respect your privacy.
2. Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. We may use your information to improve the performance and accuracy of our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
5. If you choose to post publicly on our blog or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
6. You can opt out of the marketing communications we send.
7. We will not sell your information to a third party.
8. We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
11. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.
Information Powerhouse Consulting Group Pte. Ltd. [hereby mentioned as Company] Collects. Company may collect information that identifies Users when accessing the Website (collectively, “Information”), which includes
- user names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, billing, and delivery information, email addresses, credit card information, and other financial account information (“Personally Identifiable Information”),
- other information Users provide to Company but that does not identify Users personally, such as records of User visits, and information Users submit when using the Website,
- information from third parties, and
- traffic and usage information generated from User visits to the website, including traffic data and the type of device that Users use to access the Website.
- Tracking Technologies Company Uses. Company may use a variety of technologies to collect information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third-party websites.
No Information Collected from Children
Website Not Intended for Children. Company does not
- intend that the Website or its content are used by children under the age of 13, or
- direct the Website or its content to children under the age of 13.
No Information Intentionally Collected from Children. Company will not, without parental consent, intentionally
- collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13, or
- allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Website.
- In Case of Unintended Collection. If Company learns from any Person that it has collected information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, Company shall promptly delete that information.
How Company Uses Information
Company may use the Information its collects to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote, the Website,
- enable Users to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content,
- process and complete transactions, and send Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices,
- send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and sending updates about User team and chat rooms,
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes,
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities,
- personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements, and
- enable Users to share content with other Users they designate.
Information Advertising and Sharing
Advertising and Cookies
- recognize a User’s computers,
- send online advertisements to Users, and
- compile Information about a User’s, and other’s, use of its computer.
Service Providers. Company may share Information with third-party service providers it employs to perform functions and provide services for Company and the Website, subject to the terms of this policy, and only to the extent necessary
- to process payments,
- to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities,
- to facilitate dispute resolution, such as chargebacks or refunds, and
- for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
- Credit and Debit Card Information. Company may share User credit or debit card numbers with third-party payment services providers or card networks, only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
Company shall provide Users the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding Company’s collection, use, and sharing of User information, to the extent required by Law, which might include a User’s ability to
- correct, update, and delete account information,
- change choices for subscriptions and newsletters,
- choose whether or not to receive offers from Company, and
- choose whether the User receives targeted advertising from Company or third party advertising partners.
Accessing and Correcting User Information
- Opportunity to Correct Contact Information and Preferences. Company shall provide Users with the opportunity to ensure that contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date, through each User’s account, accessible from the website login URL.
Opportunity to Request Corrections and Deletions. Subject to paragraph [DISCRETION OVER CORRECTIONS AND DELETIONS], Company shall provide Users with the opportunity to request that Company
- correct inaccurate Personally Identifiable Information Company holds, and
- delete Information Company is not required to retain by Law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Discretion Over Corrections and Deletions. Company will have the sole discretion to adhere to or decline User requests to correct or delete Information that are [frivolous or vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or not otherwise required by Law.]
No Security Guarantees
Company does not guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of Information.
Changes to Policy
- Discretion to Make Changes. Company may change this policy at its discretion.
- Notice of Changes. Company shall provide reasonable notice of any such changes on the Website.
Acceptance of Changes. Users’ continued use of the Website after notice of the changes has been posted to the Website will be deemed acceptance of the changes, if
- a reasonable time has passed in which Users could review the changes, but
- regardless as to whether the User actually did review the changes.
Links to Other Websites
Company will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third-party sites linked from the Website.
Users may contact Powerhouse Consulting Group Pte. Ltd. at 160 Robinson Road, SBF Center Unit #24-09 Singapore 068914 or by email at [email protected]
“Effective Date” is defined in the introduction to this policy.
“Information” is defined in section [INFORMATION COLLECTION].
(a) any law (including the common law), statute, bylaw, rule, regulation, order, ordinance, treaty, decree, judgment, and
(b) any official directive, protocol, code, guideline, notice, approval, order, policy, or other requirements of any Governmental Authority having the force of law in the Republic of Singapore
“Personally Identifiable Information” is defined in section [INFORMATION COLLECTION].
“User” is defined in the introduction to this policy.
“Website” is defined in the introduction to this policy.